JOB TITLE: AR/AP Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Accounting
REPORTS TO: Controller
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This at-will position Assist’s Controller and CFO in maintaining accurate books for all entities owned by USSO Holding Company, LLC.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Receive, verify and record vendor invoices
- Obtain appropriate invoice approvals
- Reconcile invoices for proper G/L Coding and allocation
- Manage corporate credit card reporting
- Pull back-up documentation for weekly check runs
- Ensure timely vendor payments
- Year-end 1099 preparation
- Prepare, verify and send client invoices
- Follow up on outstanding A/R
- Daily bank deposits
- Reconcile cash/clearing accounts
- Effectively communicate with clients, vendors, company personnel and others to revolve issues timely
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities within tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Must be proficient in data entry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effectively utilize multiple programs
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Must be able to work all game hours
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office tools
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent Accounting/Finance education
- One+ years related accounting experience
- Experience with Accounting software
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 5 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 10 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, typing, lifting, pushing, etc.
Email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.