Job Title: Athletic Training Intern
Reports To: Head Athletic Trainer Assistant Athletic Trainer
Five interns will be selected as part of Real Salt Lake’s Athletic Training internship selection process. Each internship position is part-time and begins March 1, although additional help during preseason may be required. Conclusion of the internship is December 1, but it too may vary based upon playoffs, CONCACAF, or the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. Athletic Training interns are expected to assist the sports medicine staff in providing the highest quality care to Real Salt Lake athletes. You are also asked to seek out and take advantage of opportunities to become an integral part of patient care and rehabilitation. In addition to the aforementioned details, interns are also expected to aid in common daily Athletic Training duties, pre-training set-up and breakdown, and assist Real Salt Lake staff however necessary.
- Assist in providing athletic training services to Real Salt Lake athletes, this includes attendance at scheduled team practices and home competitions
- Maintain Athletic Training equipment and facilities
- Actively participate in daily team activities and Athletic Training duties
- Aid in daily treatment documentation
- Function as a member of the Stretcher Crew during home competitions
- Key interactions are with the staff Athletic Trainers, Strength & Conditioning staff, team physicians, and coaches
- Work with the Sports Medicine and Strength & Conditioning staff in team testing such as: Real Salt Lake Functional Movement Screen, return to play testing, and baseline concussion evaluations
- Collaborate with Sports Medicine staff regarding patient care and transportation to and from physician appointments
- Currently enrolled in a CAATE accredited Athletic Training program OR Certified Athletic Trainer
- American Heart Association AED/CPR Certification for the healthcare provider
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Previous soccer experience preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
To apply, read all the responsibilities and duties as well as application process here.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Services Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Director of Corporate Services
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY: This at-will full-time position works in conjunction with corporate sales managers to pull research, build proposals and assist in composing new business. Execute contracts, provide excellence in customer service and maintain outstanding relationships with existing clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Work with assigned Corporate Sales Manager to find, conduct research and attend meetings with potential clients.
- Execute completed corporate sponsorship contracts including implementation of all partnership elements sold to partners.
- Manage execution and implementation of multiple partnership elements, including radio, internet, signage, print and event marketing.
- Assist Corporate Sales Managers in creation of executive summaries and proposals.
- Ensure that all assigned accounts receivables are less than 60 days past due.
- Conduct mid-season reviews and end of season reviews with all existing clients to ensure contract success.
- Ensure sponsorship budget and profitability is reviewed and achieved.
- Assist in all Game Day activities and promotions.
- Assist in hiring and managing Game Day and in-office intern crew.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Assist with other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Sponsorship experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Power Point, Excel and Market Line.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can do attitude willing to do any task.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Paige Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org