Real Salt Lake announces 2013 Ticket Packages
SANDY, Utah – Real Salt Lake on Tuesday announced details for 2013 ticket packages, with Pride Full-Season Tickets, Pride Mini Packs and Flex Voucher books now on sale.
Real Salt Lake full-season packages start at $360 and include 20 home games: 17 MLS regular season matches and three bonus games.
Pride Season Ticket Holders enjoy many benefits, including:
- Playoff ticket priority: Access to tickets for all home Real Salt Lake MLS Cup Playoff games before the general public
- Discounts: Significant savings over day of game pricing, 25% off RSL merchandise at the Team Store and other exclusive offers
- Private events: Invitations to special Pride Season Ticket holder events, including “Meet the Team” night
- Ticket exchange program: Trade in unused tickets on designated exchange days
The Premium, Rivalry, East and West Pride Mini Packs each feature four regular season matches and start at $88. Full details for each of the Pride Mini Packs are listed below:
- Premium Pride Mini Pack: 4/27 v. LA, 6/8 v. LA, 7/3 v. Philadelphia (Fireworks), 7/20 v. Kansas City (Fireworks)
- Rivalry Pride Mini Pack: 3/16 v. Colorado, 6/22 v. Seattle, 8/30 v. Portland, 9/21 v. San Jose
- East Pride Mini Pack: 5/25 v. Chicago, 8/10 v. Houston, 8/24 v. Columbus, 10/5 v. Dallas
- West Pride Mini Pack: 3/30 v. Seattle, 4/20 v. Chivas USA, 5/4 v. Vancouver, 6/1 v. San Jose
Flex Voucher books are also now available for purchase, with prices for the books starting at $200. The books include a 10 pack of ticket vouchers that fans can use on any of the 20 games in the Pride Season Ticket package. Flex Vouchers must be redeemed at the Rio Tinto Stadium box office for an actual game ticket at any point after 2013 individual game tickets go on sale on Feb. 1.
The 2013 Real Salt Lake season begins on Sunday, March 3, when the Claret-and-Cobalt will travel to San Jose to take on the defending Supporters’ Shield winner Earthquakes. RSL opens its home schedule on Saturday, March 16, when it hosts the rival Colorado Rapids in the first of three 2013 Subaru Rocky Mountain Cup matches presented by Mark Miller Subaru.
RSL’s full home schedule includes two games against 2012 MLS Cup champions LA, Supporters’ Shield winners San Jose and Western Conference rival Seattle, which bounced RSL from the MLS Cup Playoffs last November. Former Claret-and-Cobalt MF Will Johnson will return to Rio Tinto Stadium for the first time with the Portland Timbers on Aug. 30.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.RealSaltLake.com/tickets or over the phone by 801-727-2700.