List of Prohibited Items:
- No Bottles, Cans, Coolers, Containers or Food or Beverage of any Kind
- Noisemakers – No plastic horns, No air horns, No whistles (drums, musical instruments, matracas for example are permitted)
- No Fireworks, Flares, or Smoke bombs
- No Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Umbrellas OK to be brought in; may not be opened in seating area - Recommend rain ponchos if needed.
- No Large strollers in seating bowl - Stroller check-in at East and West gate; Small strollers can be placed under seats.
- No Weapons
Anyone with an item that does not pass security measures will be asked to either take the item back to their vehicle or dispose of it. Purses, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags or any other bags may be brought into the stadium, but will be thoroughly searched at the bag inspection area.
Banners are encouraged provided they are not commercial, offensive, or in poor taste. All banners and signs are subject to approval of content and message. Banners may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards.
Persons entering the field of play without proper access or credentials will be removed from the stadium and may be subject to a permanent ban from Rio Tinto Stadium. Persons throwing objects onto the field of play or at individuals will be removed from the stadium and may be subject to permanent ban from Rio Tinto Stadium.
Streamers/confetti thrown in the air in celebration is permitted.
There is no re-entry policy at Rio Tinto Stadium. In case of medical emergency see a guest services staff member.
Rio Tinto Stadium and Real Salt Lake reserve the right to remove fans that do not adhere to stadium guidelines or fans code of conduct.