Appearances are an essential part of Real Salt Lake's community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the Salt Lake and the surrounding communities. Giving back to the community allows RSL to support a variety of organizations, which in turn can help those in need. If you are interested in having a member of Real Salt Lake participate in your event, please review the following guidelines and submit the above player request form.
Making A Request
The following policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for RSL's participation in area events. Due to the demands of travel and practice, the schedules of RSL players and coaches are extremely limited.
Request must be received 30 days prior to the event date on official organizational letterhead and include:
- Organization's name and full address
- Official name and nature of the event
- Day, date, and time of the event
- Event location
- Typed directions from I-15 South or North as well as Rio Tinto Stadium (please, no MapQuest directions!)
- Specific request (player, coaching staff, mascot)
- Description of RSL's involvement
- Nature and size of group attending the event
- Publication deadline (if applicable)
- All requests must be submitted via the player/coach or mascot appearance request form.
Completed request forms may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to:
Real Salt Lake
Attn: Teresa Nelson
9256 South State Street
Sandy, UT. 84070
Fax: (801) 727-1459
- Real Salt Lake
Real Salt Lake will follow up with a phone call to all requests received. Please allow at least two weeks for processing. Real Salt Lake asks that telephone inquiries regarding appearance status are not made due to the high volume of requests received. All appearance decisions made by Real Salt Lake are final.
Real Salt Lake reserves the right to cancel an appearance at any time due to player/coach/mascot/family conflicts, emergencies, illness, traveling conflict, etc.
If your request has been accepted, you will be required to sign and return the player appearance guideline form which can be downloaded above. If changes are made after this time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the changes.