JOB TITLE: Corporate Services Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Corporate Services Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This at-will full-time position works in conjunction with corporate sales managers to pull research, build proposals and assist in composing new business. Execute contracts, provide excellence in customer service and maintain outstanding relationships with existing clients.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Work with assigned Corporate Sales Manager to find, conduct research and attend meeting with potential clients.
- Execute completed corporate sponsorship contracts including implementation of all partnership elements sold to partners.
- Manage execution and implementation of multiple partnership elements, including radio, internet, signage, print and event marketing.
- Create executive summaries, proposals and final contracts.
- Make sure profitability is in line with STR for inventory management.
- Ensure that all assigned accounts receivables are less than 60 days past due.
- Conduct mid-season reviews and end of season reviews with all existing clients to ensure contract success.
- Ensure sponsorship budget and profitability is reviewed and achieved.
- Assist in all Game Day activities and promotions.
- Assist in hiring and managing Game Day and in-office intern crew.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Sponsorship experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Power Point, Excel and Market Line.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can do attitude willing to do any task.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.