JOB TITLE: Corporate Services Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Corporate Services Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This at-will, full-time position works in conjunction with Corporate Sales Managers to pull research, build proposals, assist in composing new business, executing contracts, providing excellent customer service and maintaining outstanding relationships with existing clients.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Work with assigned Corporate Sales Manager to conduct research and attend meetings with potential clients
- Execute completed corporate sponsorship contracts including implementation of all partnership elements sold to partners
- Manage execution and implementation of multiple partnership elements including radio, internet, signage, print and event marketing
- Create executive summaries, proposals and final contracts
- Make sure profitability is in line with STR for inventory management
- Ensure that all assigned accounts receivable are less than 60 days past due
- Conduct mid-season reviews and end of season reviews with all existing clients to ensure contract success
- Ensure sponsorship budget and profitability is reviewed and achieved
- Assist in all Game Day activities and promotions
- Assist in hiring and managing Game Day and in-office intern crew
- Assist with other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sponsorship experience preferred
- Basic computer skills including Power Point, Excel and Market Line
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and willing attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regular lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force in a wide disparity of environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com